Factory-Authorized Online 1998 Acura CL Repair Manual
- Step-by-step factory recommended repair instructions.
- Thousands of illustrations and diagrams.
- Wiring color codes and descriptions.
- Troubleshooting symptoms and Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) summaries.
- Immediate access to the online diagnostic & repair guides.
- Unlimited access to personal support reps who are always available to assist you. We can answer your questions about using the software or help you find the specific information you need for your 1998 Acura CL.
- Free real-time updates! Your manual is updated with revised information as soon as it is released.
- Access on your terms. Unlimited access to your 1998 Acura CL manual on a yearly basis.
- 100% No Risk Guarantee. We'll get you the repair information you need, every time, or we'll refund your purchase in full.
This manual is specific to a 1998 Acura CL. RepairSurge is compatible with any internet-enabled computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet device. It is very easy to use and support is always free.
We wish we could just show you the entire manual before you buy, but our publishing agreement with the auto manufacturers prevents this.
We know this sounds crazy. It's a stupid rule in our opinion, but they authorize our manuals and that's what their lawyers require. Anyone else selling FACTORY AUTHORIZED manuals will have the same restriction.
See our guarantee below. You are protected in case the manual turns out to not be what you need.
Here are some of the comments we have received from users of RepairSurge. These customers have agreed to allow us to publicly display their testimonials.
Awesome deal! Would recommend to anyone.
Works great, has all the info I need. Thanks.
Good price, great communications.
Really much more than I expected.
Fair price. Can't ask for more. Thanks much!
Exactly as advertised, quick and easy transaction.
We know buying anything online is a risk. Once again, we wish we could just show you the entire manual before you buy, but our publishing agreement with the auto manufacturers prevents this. It's a stupid rule in our opinion, but they authorize our manuals and that's what their lawyers require.
We stand behind our product with a 100% money back guarantee. We'll get you the repair information you need, every time, or your money back. This our full 60 days IRON-CLAD guarantee to you.